Seether - Bruised And Bloodied Shot Glasses (Set of 2)Regular price $15.99
-Sleek, streamline shape widens at top. Vibrant full color
Bruised and Bloodied design. Top rack residential dishwasher safe.
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Black Cuffed BeanieRegular price $25.99
-Black cuffed, Yuppong brand 12” acrylic knit cap with 100% embroidered “Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real” logo
Seether - Bruised And Bloodied 17oz H2GO Force TumblerRegular price $29.99
-17 oz double wall 18/8 stainless steel thermal bottle with
copper vacuum insulation, threaded stainless steel
insulated lid, and stainless steel base.
That Spell NotebookRegular price $9.99
This item is a PRE-ORDER. Ships on or before August 6th, 2021.
Custom pocket notebook with That Spell artwork on the front cover. 32 pages.
Tanya Tucker - While I'm Livin' Diner MugRegular price $10.00
- Cream ceramic diner mug (10 oz) with custom While I’m Livin logo printed on BOTH SIDES. 3.4" rim diameter x 3.8" high; microwave & dishwasher safe
Tanya Tucker - Rodeo SocksRegular price $15.00
- Custom Tanya Tucker socks featuring four colors: deep pink, sand, black, and rich brown; manufactured in North Carolina from incredibly soft combed cotton grown in the Southeast United States
- Sock size Adult Medium: M 8-12 / W 9-12 (one size fits most)
Tanya Tucker - Enamel Pin SetRegular price $20.00
- Three enamel pin set on hand printed 5”x 6” backing card. designed by Loyal Pin Company in Nashville, Tennessee,
- Enamel pins are approximately 1.5” each and are exclusive to this set
- 5”x 6” presentation (backing) card - is printed by hand at Loyal Pin Co. in Nashville
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Enamel KeychainRegular price $13.99
• Enamel Lukas Nelson & POTR keychain, with red, white and blue enamel. Approximately 1.5”.
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Red/Navy Embroidered SnapbackRegular price $29.99
• Navy/Red Captuer Headwear brand, cotton twill, pinch front, snapback cap with two color “Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real” embroidery on front.
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Antique Brass Belt BuckleRegular price $29.99
• Antique brass belt buckle, 2”x 3” with exclusive Lukas Nelson & POTR bus design. Made in USA
Tanya Tucker - Hatch Show Print "Live From The Troubadour" Letterpress PosterRegular price $39.99
- Limited Edition Hatch Show Print “Tanya Tucker Live From The Troubadour” Letterpress Poster (All Net Proceeds donated to The Troubadour)
About Hatch Show Print: Letterpress printing is a process in which raised, inked surfaces—usually made of wood, metal, or linoleum—are pressed onto paper. This practice is essentially the same method of relief printing that was invented in the fifteenth century by Johannes Gutenberg, using movable type, hand-carved blocks, and hand-cranked printing presses.
Designs carved on wood blocks combine with movable letters of wood or metal. These elements are positioned backwards, and locked into a frame, or “chase,” secured in a printing press, and inked. The paper is pressed onto the inked type to obtain an impression that is right-reading. Posters with more than one color require separate assemblages, or “forms,” for each color. Each application of additional color requires a new pass of the paper through the press.
Today, Hatch Show Print creates posters the same way they were produced over a century ago. Since setting up shop in 1879, it has also become one of the oldest operating letterpress print shops in the United States. Producing over 600 poster jobs each year—many of them for country performers, totaling roughly 250,000 posters printed on ten presses—the shop is one of the more prolific letterpress print shops, still using its extensive archive of vintage wood type and carved wood and linoleum blocks. After five generations of near-constant use by designers and printers producing posters, Hatch Show Print has become a bona fide analog institution, surviving and thriving into the digital age.
Tanya Tucker - Red and White Pom BeanieRegular price $24.99
-Machine Washable, Timeless Fair Isle pattern, Classic Styling, Cuffed design
Fabric: 100% Soft-Spun Acrylic.One Size
Tanya Tucker - Tanya Mother Tucker Boot KoozieRegular price $5.99
- Numo brand black boot coolie - with “Tanya Mother Tucker” and the “Tanya” boot logo in white
- Collapsible 1/8" thick high-density open-cell scuba foam.
- Fits longneck bottles. Dimension: 5.75" W x 5" H ( Flat )
Tanya Tucker - Bring My Flowers Now BandanaRegular price $39.99
Handmade chain stitch bandana (21”x21”) designed by Melissa May Beaumont @ranchosueno in Texas, Chain stitched portion is the text: “Bring My Flowers Now While I’m Living”
Tanya Tucker - While I'm Livin' Black Engraved FlaskRegular price $15.00
- Stainless steel flask, five ounce capacity, sized at 3 3/4" x 4" -
- Black flask with engraved Tanya horseshoe logo
Tanya Tucker - Logo Trucker CapRegular price $30.00
- Charcoal trucker cap - Otto brand, 100% premium cotton canvas front/100%polyester mesh back, 6-panel; “Tanya Tucker” screen printed in white; structured, low fitting, pre curved visor
Seether - Bruised And Bloodied Neck GaiterRegular price $19.99
Perfect for indoor/outdoor use, Microfiber materials wicks away moisture, Comfortable and breathable, 100% Poly or Poly/Spandex Blend,Is not a verified substitute for PPE
Fantasy Records JournalRegular price $20.99
Fantasy Records full color label logo on a large record journal, made with vintage vinyl records
Journals feature 100 sheets of lined paper and an elastic closure.
6” wide, 8” tall, and .5” thick
Manufactured by Vinylux in the USA