Pins And Needles Deluxe Test Pressing Bundle
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Limited Edition and Exclusive to the Natalie Hemby Store. Only 40 available, signed by Natalie Hemby and individually hand-stamped and hand-numbered.
This bundle includes:
- Signed, Numbered Test Pressing (Limited to 40)
- UNSIGNED Baby Blue Vinyl (Signed Blue Vinyl is sold out)
- Pins And Needles T-Shirt
*Please note, t-shirt artwork not final and may vary slightly from what is displayed here.
2x GRAMMY Award-winner Natalie Hemby is revered as one of the music industry’s most notable songwriters creating hit after hit behind the scenes. Now, she’s poised for a breakout, with the release of her exceptional sophomore album Pins and Needles.
“Pins and Needles was the first song I ever wrote with Brothers Osborne,” says Hemby. "I have always loved this song, and I have always loved them. They almost put it on their record. Years after, I asked them if I could have it. They said yes, so I decided to record it and make it the title track. It’s one of my favorites."
Known for the versatile sonics and storytelling that earned her eight #1 singles, Hemby explores a full range of her musical gifts, spanning influences from Tom Petty to Sheryl Crow and the early 90’s rock and roots she was raised on — with incomparable individuality. Across the 11-track collection, Hemby delivers unconventional lyrics along with her ingenious turn of phrase, ear-worm anthems to heart-rending ballads, acid-tongued and sharp-witted swagger to deep-grooved rockers. Hemby creates songs that feel like precious moments to remember.
“Pins and Needles is the record I never got the chance to make and I always wanted to,” adds Hemby. “It’s the late 90’s sound, which is the sound of my young adult life.”
Like Bonnie Raitt a generation before, Hemby is reaching the pinnacle of her artistry in her 40s, after decades of establishing an incredible presence in the music industry on the album produced by her husband Mike Wrucke (Miranda Lambert). The album also features co-writes with fellow artists Miranda Lambert, Maren Morris, Brothers Osborne, Aaron Raitiere and more, as well as songwriting heavy hitters like Daniel Tashian, Barry Dean and others.
Produced, recorded, and mixed by Mike Wrucke at Wruckestrike Studio
Additional engineering: Mark Dobson
Mastered by Howie Weinberg at Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Heroes (Natalie Hemby-Jeff Trot-Aaron Raitiere)
- New Madrid (Natalie Hemby-Rose Cousins)
- Pins and Needles (Natalie Hemby-TJ Osborne-John Osborne)
- Lake Air (Natalie Hemby-Jedd Hughes-KS Rhodes)
- Hardest Part About Business (Natalie Hemby-Sunny Sweeney-Joanna Janet)
- Banshee (Natalie Hemby-Miranda Lambert)
- Radio Silence (Natalie Hemby-Rosi Golan-Daniel Tashian)
- Heart Condition (Natalie Hemby-Maren Morris)
- Pinwheel (Natalie Hemby-Barry Dean-Madison Kozak)
- It Takes One To Know One (Natalie Hemby-Miranda Lambert-Kelly Archer)
- Last Resort (Natalie Hemby-Jabe Beyer)